At ComFin Software you’ll work alongside great people with a variety of backgrounds, skills and talents.If you are interested in commodity or energy trading, are hardworking and most of all a team player, then ComFin Software might be the right company for you.
Opportunities at ComFin Software
ComFin Software is always looking to hear from bright, goal-orientated, hardworking team players who have a genuine interest in commodity and energy trading.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to become a member of our team or want to have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience by doing an internship with us, please forward your CV (including photo) and a cover letter outlining why you are the right candidate for us to recruiting (at) comfinsoftware (dot) com
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for a Support/SME Consultant to join a vibrant E/CTRM Software organisation. As a Subject-matter Expert (SME), you will work closely with oil traders, business analysts, risk managers and other departments in order to provide them with outstanding software support as well as training, demonstrations, etc. whenever necessary. You will be responsible for a few clients and their respective versions of the software and will help them with their daily business operations. Furthermore, you will take a crucial part in shaping the software versions of your clients to perfectly suit their needs by specifying and designing bespoke solutions. You will have superb communication skills on the phone and will be able to create an excellent rapport with your clients. You will have a keen eye for detail and the desire to go the extra mile. If you consider yourself a passionate problem-solver with great analytical skills this high-profile Support/Consultant role can offer you a fascinating career.
- Daily interaction with clients: 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support (subject-matter expert)
- Working on software projects – whether small or large (e.g. customisations of the existing software, interfaces to other systems, etc.)
- Partaking in various stages of the software development process (analysis, specification, design, documentation, testing)
- Acting as a “middle person” between clients and software developers
- Training, support and demoing for client companies
- Exciting career opportunity in a fascinating and ever-growing industry
- International, multi-cultural atmosphere and travelling opportunities
- Internal induction and training on software processes and oil trading industry
- Young, vibrant and dynamic team with scope for growth
- Performance-based bonuses
- Year pass for unlimited public transport in Vienna
Minimum Salary of EUR 2,461.00 (14x a year) according to KV but definitive salary will totally depend upon the previous experience and qualifications of the candidate.